 Marketplace / Auctions / *1738 (-5)
  Re: FA : Red maidens headdress and Black falcon

(...) Ouch. I have not checked with Chris on this yet, I will, to see if he'll accept 3rd party payment. But I think I can beat this rate. If one of my UK factorees agrees I can get it done for 4 dollars (2 for me, 2 for the factoree, my standard (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  more pieces on ebay

I've put more pieces on ebay, all new, here's a quick rundown: 40 white stepped arches 20 pine trees (10 big/10 small) 20 1x2 square red windows 40 1x4x3 red windows with your choice of blue or green shutter, white or yellow inner panes 60 red (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA 5988 - Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins

Hi guys, I found a really good deal on this set, but I'm more interested in Technic and MindStorms, so I'm selling this excellent set to finance my Technic addiction. This sets normally sells for $80 and up. Bidding starts at $34.99 (URL) for (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA : Red maidens headdress and Black falcon

I've just acquired what seems to be the remnants of a 6081, including the red maidens headdress and the black falcon. Lot 1 Red Maidens Headdress - small scratch near peak - reserve $10 Lot 2 Black falcon - excellent condition - reserve $5 I want to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Lego books

The book is available at the LIC Orlando for $20. They ship in the US ($7.00 for the first $100 I think). -Rob Doucette. dkrenz wrote in message <3759BB1F.EE689028@mc.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact