 Marketplace / Auctions / 1737
1736  |  1738
Subject:
more pieces on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:24:26 GMT

I've put more pieces on ebay, all new, here's a quick rundown:

40 white stepped arches
20 pine trees (10 big/10 small)
20 1x2 square red windows
40 1x4x3 red windows with your choice of blue or green shutter, white or
yellow inner panes
60 red fences
20 yellow seats
40 small leaves
20 yellow 1x6 round top arches
16 garbage cans
10 monkeys
16 skeletons
16 pink windows & 4 pink doors
900 blue
900 red
900 yellow bulk
24 16x16 green baseplates
28 castle windows with your choice of up to 16 1x4 black arches or you
can choose all 28 1x4 white arches

Most are no reserve, the castle windows are a reserve of $28.00, and I
think I put the red 1x4x3 windows at $20.00.

You can link to all my auctions here:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=dkrenz@mc.net

thanks,
Julie