 Marketplace / Auctions / *1553 (-5)
  Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement

Mike: Amen, sir. Nothing more to be said and no better way of saying it. Eric Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement

(...) Nice cheap shot. As much as I don't like eBay or the scalping tactics of some of the sellers on there (ok, a lot of the sellers on there) there are plenty of decent people who use it to sell things simply because they want to get the best (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement

There's nothing like men of principle and then there are those who weaken and use ebay. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Moving AUCTION (Update 13)-All sets Going 1

Hi, All sets going 1. Some sets advancing to "Going 2" on next update. New Sets in Sealed Boxes Set Number:Set Name: Bid (US$): Bidder: Status: 6991 Monorail Transport Base $150 E. Lee Going 1 1 6991 Monorail Transport Base $150 GB Chek Going 1 2 (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement

I don't normally use eBay for my LEGO auctions (I have run 2 on RTL in the past) but it's finals week here and I need some money badly so helloooo, eBay. I have an auction going for the THREE classic castle sets: #375/6075 Castle (Yellow Castle) (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact