 Marketplace / Appraisal / 99
  Re: Price Guide

(...) I don't think they normally sell for this much. I've sold two on eBay in the past 6 months both complete with instructions - one with box went for $183, one without went for $66 just this week (you could have found this yourself). These prices (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Price Guide

(...) since it's from the UK (I did see it) it's not counted in the average because there's normally a very large price difference :) Thanks though. (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)