 Marketplace / Appraisal / 86
Re: 7745 and 7824 for sale or auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 02:42:02 GMT

   Goede Dag!

Maico Arts wrote:

Hello

A friend of mine asked me to sell / auction these sets :

7824 Train Station, sealed in plastic, unopend, no shelfwear
7745 12 volt High Speed Train, complete with instructions but without box

Can anyone tell me what these sets are worth?
Is anyone interested in buying these sets?

Personaly I only collect Technic and Model Team...

I've crossposted this to .market.appraisal, which is a recent addition to the
hierarchy specifically meant to answer questions of market value such as
yours.  People who don't read the other .market groups may read .appraisal,
so you'll probably get better answers from disinterested parties.  ;)

best

LFB

XFUT -> .market.appraisal