 Marketplace / Appraisal / 83
    old gray and blue faucet —Paul E. Davis
   What would the old gray and blue faucets be worth. These were use on the 8860's engine to connect the hoses to. Thanks, Paul (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: old gray and blue faucet —Jason Proksch
   (...) I could not give a price, but I can say that they were present in some other sets as well. I can recall set 920 (early space) there are probably a few other early space sets as well. If I had to guess on a price I would say anywhere from $2-5 (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)