 Marketplace / Appraisal / 712
    Large Technic/Model Team collection + some Star Wars/other —David Wiggins
   Greetings! I have a closet full of Lego that I'm not using, and haven't used pretty much since moving into this house (in 2001) Below is the list of sets that I have. I'd estimate that as a collection, its better than 99% complete. Most of it is (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.appraisal)