 Marketplace / Appraisal / 712
711  |  713
Subject:
Large Technic/Model Team collection + some Star Wars/other
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:34:17 GMT

Greetings!

I have a closet full of Lego that I'm not using, and haven't used
pretty much since moving into this house (in 2001)

Below is the list of sets that I have. I'd estimate that as a
collection, its better than 99% complete. Most of it is unbuilt, and
piled together in plastic storage boxes. It's all clean and from a
non-smoking home.

I'd appreciate, if possible, ballpark figures as to what I might expect
to sell it as one giant lot, and then what it might be worth as
individual sets (not necessarily itemized, just price A for lot, price
B if it were to sell as sets)

Technic

8458 silver champion
8480 space shuttle X3
8455 backhoe/front end loader
8448 super car II
948 go cart
8040 pnuematic universal building set
8094 technic control center
8207 Dune Duster
8250 x4 Search Sub
8277 Giant Model Set
8408 Desert Ranger / V2 sport car
8412 x3 Nighthowk/Sky Wasp
8417 Mag Wheel Master
8422 Circuit Shcok Racer/V-Twin Super Bike
8428/8432 Turbo Command
8440 Formula Flash / Formula Indy Racer
8444 Air Enforcer/Supercopter
8445 Indy Storm/ Formula 1 racer
8446 Crane Truck/Monster Crane Truck
8459 Pneumatic Front End Loader
8460 Pneumatic Crane Truck
8462 Tow Truck
8479 Barcode Multi Set (CodePilot)
8485 Control Center II
8832 Roadster
8845 Dune Buggy
8854 Power Crane
8855 Prop Plane
8857 Street Chopper/Trike
8865 Test Car
8868 Air Tech Claw Rig
8880 x2 Super Car
9719 x3 RIS v1.0
Dacta robolab software
8466 4x4 Off Roader
8233 MC v. Stinger (Cyberslam)

Model Team

5563 Racing Truck
5533 Red Fury
5561 Big Foot 4x4
5571 Giant Truck/Black Cat
5580 Highway Rig
5590 Whirl & Wheel Super Truck
5591 Mach II Red Bird Rig

Star wars
8001 – technic battle droid
7181 – ultimate tie interceptor
8002 – technic destroyer droid
7127 – AT-ST
7166 – Imperial Shuttle
7191 – ultimate x-wing

Also know I have, but cant find the instruction books -

7110 landspeeder
7128 speeder bikes
7130 snowspeeder
7140 x-wing