 Marketplace / Appraisal / 699
698  |  700
Subject:
Appraisal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:40:41 GMT

Hi,
Can anybody give me a rough estimate (since the list is poor) on all this:

Two Boxes (roughly 1 foot by 1 foot by 2 feet) FULL of Lego sorted by piece in
ziplock bags.
One Container (only slightly smaller) filled with unsorted tiny bits and
greeblies.
A Johnny Thunders Plane

The Two Boxes contain:
2 Large One piece Boat Hulls
(http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=bfloat2c01), one is from a police
set and is larger and black.
12 Platforms (http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=2617), 1 is a ramp
2 Big, A-Shaped, Red, Train Bridge Support Thingies (I haven't figured out the
proper name for them or found a pic)
1 Large Ziplock Bag full of Insectoids and other space Themes (with a bunch of
UFO Hull sections and around 10 Insectoids Figs)
1 Ziplock Bag of Monorail Track Sections (straight)
1 Large Ziplock Bag FULL of Wheels and Tires of all sorts and sizes
1 Large Ziplock Bag of WindShields and Canopies
1 Large Ziplock Bag of Odd Town Pieces and Bricks in Odd Colors (Sort of a
Catch-All)
1 Ziplock Bag of Technic Axles and Bricks
1 Large Ziplock Bag of Larger Technic Bricks
1 Large Ziplock Bag of Town Doors and Windows
1 Ziplock Bag of "printed" Town Parts
1 Ziplock Bag of Small Space Parts
1 Ziplock Bag COMPLETELY FULL of pieces and accessories for Town and Space
Minifigs (Many of the Space bits are Classic
1 Ziplock Bag of Pirate Figs and Accessories
1 Ziplock Bag of 1x4+ Tiles
1 Ziplock Bag FULL of 1x6+ plates
1 Large Ziplock Bag of 2x1 Bricks
1 Large Ziplock Bag of 2x2 Bricks
1 Large Ziplock Bag of 2x3 Bricks
1 Ziplock Bag of 1x3 Bricks
1 Large Ziplock Bag of 1x6+ Bricks
1 Large Ziplock Bag of 1x4 Bricks
OVER HALF of 1 of the Boxes is full of 2x4 and Larger Bricks
1 Bag of Propeller Type Bits
1 Bag of "Plane Tail" Plates
1 Bag of "Wing" Plates
1 Ziplock Bag FULL of little car bodies and boat bits
Several other Bags containing parts for cars

The pieces are in very good to very used condition with most falling in between.
They come from a smoke free home.  I threw out all the broken and really
discolored pieces I came accross during sorting, though  I probably missed some.

Thanks,
-Patrick