 Marketplace / Appraisal / 691
  Collection Worth

I am considering selling off all of my Lego's collected over a twenty five year period. Can anyone provide a rough idea as to what the collection might be worth? Collection is too large to list in this post but includes: *261 Bathroom *268 Family (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.appraisal)