 Marketplace / Appraisal / 684
Re: vintage set boxes available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 02:52:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Patrick Emery wrote:
I found these old, empty set boxes in my basement and thought I'd offer them to
you folks before I throw them away. Anyone interested?

These are empty boxes.

http://www.emerynet.com/patrick/lego%20boxes/

I'm definitely interested in the old technic boxes 8857/857 and 8858/858 !!!