 Marketplace / Appraisal / 683
Re: vintage set boxes available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 04:04:48 GMT

Hi, Patrick.

Nice of you to offer these.  I've been taking some of my old boxes (that are
clogging up my garage horribly) and cutting them into bookmarks for my students.
I'd gladly take those off your hands.

Thanks,
Corey

www.brickitgood.com