 Marketplace / Appraisal / 668
667  |  669
Subject:
Is this Lego? If not what is it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:15:42 GMT

I don't think its Lego as there is no part number but the plastic feels of a
higher quality than most clones.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MK-Ultra71/Parts/window1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MK-Ultra71/Parts/window2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MK-Ultra71/Parts/window3.jpg

I really like them so I hope they are Lego. I might even consider using them
as clones as long as I have some kind of de-contamination process worked out
ahead of time. One possible solution would be to use scratched bricks for the
bricks that physically touch the windows and throw them out after I dis-
assemble the model. Or I could soak the bricks that touch them in some sort of
bleach mixture. As long as the windows are kept seperate from my Lego and I
can minimize the risk of contaminating my Lego using the clone windows might
pose an acceptable risk.

Anyone know what they are or where I can get more?

Mike (losing his mind)