 Marketplace / Appraisal / 667
Re: Lego / Disney frame/plate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:25:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
Hord to say - they sort of look just like large Lego plates with a picture glued
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Correct, the picture is poor. And i agree that the "lenticular motion
picture" looks just glued on. But if the story is true, that wouldt explain the
"bad" quality........... Don´t you think ?

to them. What does the back look like?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Don´t know, I have only seen these pictures, but I asked for a picture of the
back side.

They don't look really unusual, except for the plate size.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Have you seen "look a likes" or ?

My instincts say they aren't genuine.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Well it´s a dane who is selling these

BTW, that "Goofy" type of picture is not a holOgram - it is a lenticular motion
picture
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
*G* -  I saw my "type-o" after I postet the message, and i didn´t know the real
name in english for these pictures.

Thanx for your reply....

Best Brick regards

/Lars