 Marketplace / Appraisal / 665
  Lego / Disney frame/plate

Hi all. Im have been offered these Disney / Lego frames/plates I have NEVER seen them before, seller is sayning that these are "prototypes" from when Disney and TLC tried to make some products together, and they never made it to production. The (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Lego / Disney frame/plate

(...) Hord to say - they sort of look just like large Lego plates with a picture glued to them. What does the back look like? They don't look really unusual, except for the plate size. My instincts say they aren't genuine. BTW, that "Goofy" type of (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Lego / Disney frame/plate

(...) XXX...XXX Correct, the picture is poor. And i agree that the "lenticular motion picture" looks just glued on. But if the story is true, that wouldt explain the "bad" quality......... Don´t you think ? (...) XXX...XXX Don´t know, I have only (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal)