 Marketplace / Appraisal / 654
653  |  655
Subject:
Lego storage/sorting cabinets with red and blue drawers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 03:34:44 GMT

I have two of those small sorting/storage cabinets that lego made about
15-10 years ago. they are made of white particleboard with red and blue
molded plastic drawers that slide on little plastic guides that are inside
the box.  Each unit is about 14" x 14" x 14".  Do they have any value? they
are very good for sorting and storage, but they don't hold that many pieces.
Each box has about 5 drawers, the ones at the top have about 20 small
compartments, the bottom drawers have fewer, larger compartments.  Thanks
for your help.