 Marketplace / Appraisal / 653
Re: sticker lot value? any input appreciated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:08:15 GMT

Joel Kuester wrote:

Hi,

I have a bunch of stickers that someone wants to buy from me.  The only
problem being I have no idea what a fair value for a single one of the
sheets is, much less the whole lot.  I looked on Bricklink, but all the ones
I found there hadn't "been listed or sold yet".  I did a search on Ebay, but
got the only "stickers" that came up were already applied to bricks.

here's a run-down of the lot, I will list them by the numbers in the
copyright block and year (if there is a better way to list stickers LMK):

Set number would be better. I have no idea what these stickers are, and
no way to find out short of going home and looking through my sticker
collection. I have paid $5 or more for some specific sticker sheets.
Others I would value at a buck or so.

Frank