 Marketplace / Appraisal / 652
    sticker lot value? any input appreciated! —Joel Kuester
   Hi, I have a bunch of stickers that someone wants to buy from me. The only problem being I have no idea what a fair value for a single one of the sheets is, much less the whole lot. I looked on Bricklink, but all the ones I found there hadn't "been (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: sticker lot value? any input appreciated! —Frank Filz
   (...) Set number would be better. I have no idea what these stickers are, and no way to find out short of going home and looking through my sticker collection. I have paid $5 or more for some specific sticker sheets. Others I would value at a buck (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal)