 Marketplace / Appraisal / 638
  Re: Vector Comics

Wow That is cool as for what you ask well that is a good question. do other artists change their "rental fee" depending on the medium? I wouldn't know where to begin to help you with this question. do you need insuranse on it too? just soem thoughts (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Vector Comics

Good Point, I would think that most (non-Lego) People would understand that the creation is made from lots and lots of sets and rare parts, but do they really understand the costs involved? I barely do! I mean sheeeshh hundreds and hundreds of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)