 Marketplace / Appraisal / 614
613  |  615
Subject:
450 identical minifigs (3305), sealed polybags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 08:32:13 GMT

I have about 450, maybe 500, 3305 sealed polybags. They each contain one
minifig, with black hair, smiley face, blue torso and white legs. Some bags
have the shell logo in the bottom right corner, some a "limited edition"
stamp. I cannot guarantee the homogentiy (spelling?) of the minifigs, since
I got two "odd" ones with white torso and brown hair in the bags I have opened.

Is there any interest for these items? They make perfect clone soldiers, or
good raw material for custom minifigs. Use them to fill your Soccer stadium,
use them as identical mechanics on your spaceship, place a few in your town,
or simply amaze your friends with a lot of identical minifigs.

What would people want to give for, say, a batch of 20 minifigs? What's the
best way to sell them? Auction or not?

I better say this right now, so I don't disappoint anyone: I am not sure if
I am going to sell them or not.

Thanks in advance.
--Tobias