 Marketplace / Appraisal / 590
    Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego —Erik Olson
   Joel, I know this decision didn't come out of the blue, but, I hope there was not something that happened Monday? That little green and white house you saw is one of my pitiful excuses for a MOC, constructed in 30 minutes when a pile of green slopes (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego —Joel Kuester
   (...) LOL, yep... I am leaving Lugnet because of your green and white house ;) (...) sorry, I will buy from Ebay, but my experience in selling there was very poor. I think I will load up my bricklink store with some stuff and see what happens. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)