 Marketplace / Appraisal / 578
    Re: MISB vrs MIB and the affects of that on your investments —Maggie Cambron
   (...) If I were buying a set on the secondary market there are only a few specific numbers I would find desirable-- my Lugnet number 136 and maybe low numbers under 20. Otherwise I would prefer to take my chances on an unopened set. I'd bet others (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: MISB vrs MIB and the affects of that on your investments —Kevin Salm
   (...) I'd (...) be (...) In My opinion, the number is just digits printed on one little Red tile. Anyone can generate any number they want by creating custom number stickers with their computer, by hand, or by using model railroading decals. For me, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)