 Marketplace / Appraisal / 560
Re: 6068 Dungeon Master's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 08:41:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Rebecca Wetzel writes:
I have a lego set number 6068 from 1992 called Dungeon Master's Castle.  The
set is complete and has instructions and the box.  I was wondering if this
is worth anything now and if I keep it will it increase in value.

   Hi,

   It probably is worth something now; likely at least the retail cost.
   However, I don't find 6068 in any of the databases; is that certainly
   the number on the box?  Can you describe it?  That's very odd.  It's
   not an odd version of 6082, the Fire Breathing Fortress, is it?

   A strange mystery, this is.

   LFB