 Marketplace / Appraisal / 556
555  |  557
Subject:
50 x 50 grey baseplate and blue attache case set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:51:27 GMT

Does anyone have an estimate on what these older baseplates have sold for,
historically?

A gentleman came to the BAYLUG meeting and had 2 that he's interested in
selling.

I see one on BrickLink (bay) for $18, and I'm wondering if that's low or high.

He also has a blue attache case with silver locks that is full or older bricks,
and is wondering what the value of that set is. The case is standard Lego case
blue, and is not in any of the online DBs that I've searched. I suspect it is a
Samsonite set, but I'm not sure. Any help appreciated - I'd like ot make a good
impression on behalf of BAYLUG and all of us...

Thanks,

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115