 Marketplace / Appraisal / 504
503  |  505
Subject:
Complete fleet of Pirates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 00:17:42 GMT

Hi,

I have a complete fleet of Pirates' boats for sale (6250, 6268, 6271, 6274,
6276, 6277, 6280, 6285, 6286, 6289). All my sets are sealed with minimal or no
shelf wear (except 6289 than has been build once and put back in the box after
one week - that's when I realized I had a lesser interest for that theme). This
represents 4816 pieces and 59 mini-figs. There are 20 shooting cannons and 3
crested cannons in the lot. I'm wondering what would be a fair price for these
and if it would be feasible to sell it as one lot or if I should sell them
individually.

Thanks for your reply

Eric Lanteigne
Lugnet 282