 Marketplace / Appraisal / 497
  12v question

I'm interested in how much a 12v power cord is worth? Josh (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12v question

(...) hi josh don't know about new but second hand i have three and would sell for about $100 Australian dollars only because there are going to be so many metro liners without them soon so every one will want one. (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 12v question

(...) What do you mean there will be so many metro liners without them? I live in the US but I collect and play with the 12v trains? Is the reissue of the Amtrak Metroliner being offered in a 12v version in Australia (instead of the 9v version (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)