 Marketplace / Appraisal / 478
  Help Needed

Greeting and Salutations! May I first say what a great honour and relief it is to find more "Lego Maniacs" out there like me. Although do I (Or more Did I) have nearly the "Collections" of some of your members. I find it very reliving to now be able (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Help Needed

David, please accept (on behalf of all of us) my condolences on your loss. At least your family is all safe?? Your best bet for values come from several sources: www.brickbay.com, and the various stores therein. www.ebay.com - search both open AND (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Help Needed

SO I got out of a brainstorming meeting and needed something to do to un-fry my brain. David, you lucked out. I searched Completed Auctions on eBay, using the phrase __+lego +XXX___ where XXX is the set #. I wrote down only those prices for single (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Help Needed -- lego appraisal for insurance

Reference: (URL) have the following Lego sets (complete w/ box and instructions) and would sell them at the following prices (US Dollars): (...) Cannot help you with any other sets you listed. Much sucess in a fair appraisal of your valuable Lego (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)