 Marketplace / Appraisal / 480
Re: Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:44:15 GMT

David, please accept (on behalf of all of us) my condolences on your loss. At
least your family is all safe??

Your best bet for values come from several sources:

www.brickbay.com, and the various stores therein.

www.ebay.com - search both open AND closed auctions.

The various other "stores" listed under the marketplace section of the LUGNET
links page: www.lugnet.com/links/

Also, a couple of months ago there was a thread, somewhere here in the
marketplace group, based on an e-mail sent by someone in Florida who was
putting together a Lego value guide.

Good Luck!

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115