 Marketplace / Appraisal / 468
  Re: Selling me collection

Hi Iain! I'm no expert, but I think this depends on two factors. Basically, I think the appropriate question is: Do you want to maximize profit, or to get rid of the collection ASAP? To maximize profit, I think (again, I am no expert), that selling (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Selling me collection

(...) My impression is that 99% or more of sets sell for more as parts lots. Therefore, if your collection is already sorted, you have already done one of the most labor intensive parts of selling (you do still need to split the parts into lots and (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)