 Marketplace / Appraisal / 467
466  |  468
Subject:
Selling me collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 21:50:21 GMT

Hi,

I'm having to sell off most of my old Lego collection, as we're moving to a
smaller house. However, I'm not sure what the best way to sell it would be.
Should I built up as many models as possible, and sell them individually,
or would it be better to simply put everything in a large box and sell it
like that?

Inevitably some pieces are missing, but there are about 36 sets from the
mid 1980's, mostly Town and Castle. I might also sell the technic sets, of
which there's about a dozen, but i'd try not to mix the technic and system
parts together.

Thanks in advance,
iain

--
imb@clara.net   http://come.to/afda

"how can you say that iain is a furyy fpevcg?!" - kristen