 Marketplace / Appraisal / 444
443  |  445
Subject:
Lego Sign Apprisal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 04:58:13 GMT

Hi All

Would anyone have an idea of how much a Lego sign used in shops would be
worth. I have seen 'newer' signs on sale at Ebay for about US$20.

Dimensions: (Approximate)

41cm wide (16 inches)
40cm high (15 inches)
7.5cm deep. (3 inches)

This was an authentic shop display in working order, but no original
packaging. It has a fluorescent tube inside it, which lights up the sign
using power from the mains.

I am not trying to sell this item, I am just curious to see what it would be
worth?? If anyone knows.

note: I don't think that Lego actually made it, but it could have been made
FOR Lego. If anyone knows the history/info of such signs, I would love to
know.

For Image
http://web.one.net.au/~g2/legosign.htm

Thanks in advance