 Marketplace / Appraisal / 443
442  |  444
Subject:
Asst Space Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 02:35:48 GMT

I'm not familiar enough with Space sets to get a good feel for the
rarity/value of specific sets.  I have these instructions, should any be
priced above the $2-4 price I would otherwise use?

6886
6827
6823
6834
6828
6877
6813
6811
6811
6871
6880
6870
6847
6876
6780

If anyone can give me a quick rundown that would be great!

-MikeU