 Marketplace / Appraisal / 425
    Re: Insurance Appraisals —Frank Filz
   (...) Unfortunately, no one has yet owned up to really figuring out how to properly insure their collection. I guess it will be sad news when we find out, because at the rate Larry and I are going (both of us have been publicly saying "gee we need (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Insurance Appraisals —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) G'day James, I guess I should look into this as well sometime. As my policy has been explained to me by my insurance agent, I am covered for the actual replacement cost of anything I lose. I just tell them how much total coverage I need for (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Insurance Appraisals —Frank Filz
   (...) Yes, you are responsible for evaluating how much coverage you need, but just because you carry $25k coverage doesn't mean that you will get $25k when your apartment burns to the ground. They will expect you to document what you owned, and they (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)