 Marketplace / Appraisal / 40
    What is a 8479 Barcode Scanner Unit Worth —Scott Arthur
   I'm thinking of getting this set for parts (wheels and electrics mostly). I reckon a lot of the cost (but not the value?) of the set is tied up in the scanner. What is it worth? Has one ever come up for sale? See the set at: (URL) A (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: What is a 8479 Barcode Scanner Unit Worth —Michael Cotsford
   I sold a set on ebay for about $160...about what it cost retail. I think that is a little high for the set. It does have a motor and 2 touch sensors, flex cables and a lot of gears, including the clutch gear. It also has quite a few beams and green (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)