 Marketplace / Appraisal / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
Interesting find...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 02:37:19 GMT

Great idea for a discussion group!

Am I the first?....woooohooo

In a large lot I obtained recently, I found a mega-blocks? winged lion w/ a
removable mane.  I am unfamiliar w/ this item and would love to know it's
value...

  Other nonLego parts included 6 2x2 tile plates similar to the scrolls
found in the Majisto sets...2 brown highback chairs and a couple
shields...these parts were conspicuous amng myassorted Castle parts...

Any insight is appreciated...