 Marketplace / Appraisal / 398
    Re: sets 952 and 404 with box and instructions —Jason Proksch
   Set 952 with box and instructions should be worth at least $75 ($75-90). I have bid more than that and lost a few times. This set always seems to fetch a lot of bids - though it is probably one of the least appealling sets from the first expert (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: sets 952 and 404 with box and instructions —Adrian Drake
   Too late, I already made an offer :) The two boxed sets were pretty much complete (though I'm not sure about 404, as it was mixed in with the rest of the pieces in the lot) Unfortunately, the sets he does have weren't complete. I've determined that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)