 Marketplace / Appraisal / 386
Re: I'm looking to sell these
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:25:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Richard F. Vendl II writes:
How much should I ask for each individually?

(responding to the ones I know about)

5134 Shooting Cannons Service Pack MISP
This tends to go for around 10-15 on eBay.  I'm not sure what they cost from
LEGO, or if they're still available.

6278 Enchanted Island MISB
I've seen this as low as $30, and as high as $100.  I would suggest $80 or
more for a sealed set will net you a buyer.

6280 Armada Flagship Shooting Cannons Version MISB
The non-firing version tends to go through eBay with a good deal of
regularity, since it's still available on the shelves in Canada.  I doubt
you'd have much luck asking more than about $50 for it.

6286 Skull's Eye Schooner Shooting Cannons Version MISB

Sealed SES's can go for $300 in good condition, but not very often.  You've
got to find someone who wants it fast, or who wants it badly.  I suspect
that if you offered it for $200, it would sell fast.  eBay would probably
get you close to the $300 for this, particularly if you put it in the
gallery, and could guarantee shipping by Christmas.

6396 International Jetport 1992 Version Brand New Mint In Rare Blue Box MISB
6597 Century Skyway Still Sealed In Lego Factory Plastic Bags Never Opened MIB

I'm not much into town, but I think these are two of the 'holy grail' sought
after sets.  I'm not sure what price they'd fetch, but I imagine a very good
one.

$0.02

James