 Marketplace / Appraisal / 385
384  |  386
Subject:
I'm looking to sell these
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:56:53 GMT

How much should I ask for each individually?

5134 Shooting Cannons Service Pack MISP
6248 Volcano Island MISB
6254 Rocky Reef MISB
6263 Imperial Outpost North American Version MISB
6276 Eldorado Fortress Shooting Cannons Version MISB
6277 Imperial Trading Post North American Version MISB
6278 Enchanted Island MISB
6279 Skull Island Shooting Cannons Version MISB
6280 Armada Flagship Shooting Cannons Version MISB
6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall MISB
6286 Skull's Eye Schooner Shooting Cannons Version MISB
6289 Red Beard Runner North American Version MISB
6396 International Jetport 1992 Version Brand New Mint In Rare Blue Box MISB
6597 Century Skyway Still Sealed In Lego Factory Plastic Bags Never Opened MIB

Rick
email ACS77@aol.com
LUGNET member 540