 Marketplace / Appraisal / 381
  Price per pound

What is a fair price per pound for random LEOGS. This would be the big pile of stuff type auction with no obvious high valued parts (like a pirate hull). (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Price per pound

(...) How mch do you think it's worth? I have about 23 questions that I go through with myself and the sellers now before I buy a huge lot. Price per pound is highly subjective...a year ago or more...I paid over $10 a pound for some lots that had (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Price per pound

(...) Check out Brickshelf's Stock Market Report: Today's price per pound is $6.31 - down $0.23 from the last close. (URL) - a fun place :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)