 Marketplace / Appraisal / 356
Re: What would a 395 fetch on ebay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:37:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Jason Fabisch writes:
I have my old set 395 with the box and instructions.  To this day, I have
never seen anyone else even mention this set, ever.  Nor have I seen it on
ebay.  All the pieces are there, a couple have yellowed slightly, and the
box has a few creases.  I haven't a clue what this could possibly go for.  I
was thinking of putting it up on ebay with a rediculous reserve, just to get
an idea, but I don't want to lose the set.  Any ideas anyone?

Jason F.

I paid about $150 for my first and about the same for my second copy of 395. If
you have the box in good condition, they will go for more.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET # 115