 Marketplace / Appraisal / 349
    Re: Monitoring auctions for street value? —Alison Pike
   Steve Waibel has started a publication called Buy The Brick. This has Lowest and Highest prices that sets have gone for on ebay as well as the Norm. He is planning on publishing it quarterly with monthly updates available. I have found the first (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Monitoring auctions for street value? —Christopher Lindsey
   (...) I'm actually more interested in an electronic form. Having to look up each set every month isn't particularly interesting to me -- I'm thinking of something more real-time, like a stock ticker (albeit a slow-moving stock ticker). :) I also (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)