 Marketplace / Appraisal / 33
    Does age affect value? —Benjamin Whytcross
   I don't know if this is the right location for posting this, but I was wondering if the age of a part affects it's value. I'm asking this as I have quite a few parts from the early 60's [I think], which have a different moulding on the top of the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Does age affect value? —Frank Filz
    Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message <1D0812CAE3E7D2118BC...G-NE01>... (...) It would depend on the parts. From my perspective, for the most part, the only standard bricks for which older would get me to pay anything more for would be old pre-tube (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal) !