 Marketplace / Appraisal / 310
  Re: Question on the value of Monorail Parts and 6347

(...) Reminder: That auction was *NOT* called "setZilla" (or "SetZilla" or "SetZILLA"). It was called the "500 LEGO Sets Auction." Thanks, --Todd (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Question on the value of Monorail Parts and 6347

(...) Sorry about that Todd. I knew that, but for some reason, I always think of that auction as so. I will try to remember that in the future. - Craig Livingston (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)