 Marketplace / Appraisal / 301
  Price for a 4537

I have a Twin transport set which someone wants to buy. Can any one give me a reasonable idea as to what it is worth. Since looking at sites on Lugnet and ebay over recent weeks I have been trying to work out what MISB and MIB actually stand for. I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Price for a 4537

(...) A reasonable price is $55/$60 for a MISB set. And, because I also like crosswords: MISB means Mint In Sealed Box and indicates a set which is new and still factory sealed. It is the best condition for a set. MIB means Mint In Box and refers to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)