 Marketplace / Appraisal / 278
    Re: 1269 White Ninja —Paul Ferguson
   Hard to say with certainty as this may be a regional issue, and you don't say where you are. This set is not available in the U.S. through Lego Shop-at-Home, but was apparently distributed through a limited number of retailers -- not the usual toy (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: 1269 White Ninja —Paul Maxwell
   (...) Did you check at Discount Drug Mart? I picked up a bunch of them there around Akron. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: 1269 White Ninja —Paul Ferguson
   Gosh. Thanks. I hadn't checked there because I don't have one that nearby me here in darkest Dayton, but it turns out that I will probably be in the neighborhood of one soon, so I'll check it out. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)