 Marketplace / Appraisal / 261
  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) There is a way to search closed auctions: if you're using the little search box that appears on most screens, just do your normal search first, then when you get the result page, there should be a link below the search box that says "Search (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) [snip] Thanx Kevin, but as we're finding, that seems to only be available on www.ebay.com. I use www.ca.ebay.com, and it's not there, nor is it on the UK one. But that's okay, I can use the US one for market value searches. Thanx, KDJ (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)