 Marketplace / Appraisal / 25
    Classic Space Appraisal —Skip Robinson
   I recently found the following classic space sets, they are all new in sealed boxes, I am not sure yet what condition the boxes are in. I would love to get an idea of the value of each. 6823 Space Transport 6803 Space Patrol 6844 Seismologic Vehicle (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Classic Space Appraisal —Jennifer L. Boger
   (as you may have seen, i get info from ebay auctions from the last 3.5 months, but not just for misb's but complete sets that don't have any boxes or instructions as well, yadda yadda yadda) (...) average: $13 low: $6 high $31 (imo, that's a huge (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)