 Marketplace / Appraisal / 231
  Trains and Boats - prices ?

Hi all ! Could anyone tell me how much could I ask if I want to sell the following sets : (I have no boxes except for 7838 but I have all the original instructions) Boats : 4015 Freighter 4025 Fire Boat 4030 Cargo Carrier 4031 Fire Fighter Trains : (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Trains and Boats - prices ?

I recently won an auction on lego for both the police boat (#4010) and the fire boat (#4020) for less than $21.00. E-bay can go from one extreme to the other. I have seen the same boats go for twice that price each. Go figure? If your are interested (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)