 Marketplace / Appraisal / 232
Re: Trains and Boats - prices ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 02:34:05 GMT

I recently won an auction on lego for both the police boat (#4010) and the
fire boat (#4020) for less than $21.00.  E-bay can go from one extreme to the
other.  I have seen the same boats go for twice that price each.  Go figure?
   If your are interested in selling the 4030 Cargo ship or the 4031 Fire
Fighting ship, I am interested in both.  Please keep me in mind.
In lugnet.market.appraisal, Dejan Pavlovic writes:
Hi all !
Could anyone tell me how much could I ask if I want to sell the following
sets :
(I have no boxes except for 7838 but I have all the original instructions)
Boats :
4015 Freighter
4025 Fire Boat
4030 Cargo Carrier