 Marketplace / Appraisal / 157
  Galaxy Explorer 497 value?

What's the street value for a complete Galaxy Explorer Lego set (including original instruction set), not boxed. Any ideas? - Marc (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer 497 value?

(...) Doing a search on Ebay I found a complete Galaxy Explorer with inst. and no box for 56.00 . Have a look (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer 497 value?

(...) G'day Marc, Well, I've seen one go on eBay very recently for US$152.50. Let's just say that I was very hungry for that set! :] It was actually the 928 non-US version, up for auction by a seller in Germany (and an excellent seller at that!!). (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)